Saturday, January 5, 2019

A Poem on Best Friend by Sharanya Singh

My Best Friend

My best friend

We are lying on the grass,

Smiling at the sun,

Laughing loudly and having fun.

We are painting pictures in the sky,

As the birds fly by.

We do not care about a thing,

And just hear the music and sing.

I remember when she was a loser,

And not cool.

I remember how she helped in times

Of difficulty and drove away my fear,

How she laughed when I tripped,

And made me trip again,

How she gave me her umbrella in the pouring rain,

I remember being helped by her everytime,

How she loves reading novels of crime.

How we two have had the most crazy conversations,

How ours is the best of all relations,

I lay down next to her,

Imagining our friendship lasting forever.

-sharanya singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to us. Pleas share your feedback

A beautiful poem by Misari Parikh

ANGEL A pair of Chelsea boots, A floral Gucci suit. Fingers with polished nails And wore a couple of rings. Left arm covered in tattoos...