Sunday, July 15, 2018

A lovely Poem by Chinmayee Pandya


Lonely nights

In the clear black sky
Walking down the streets
With the light of star
Makes my thought fly

The street lamps
On the side
While i walk
Gives me company all the time

All alone
Seating beneath a tree
No one to talk
But myself,but myself to deal

Tears rolling down my cheeks
No one to console
But my will would be a saviour,
But my self to deal

Talking out my headphones
Listening to a sad song
Makes me feel like
Why dont I just live
With a strong urge
But myself to deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to us. Pleas share your feedback

A beautiful poem by Misari Parikh

ANGEL A pair of Chelsea boots, A floral Gucci suit. Fingers with polished nails And wore a couple of rings. Left arm covered in tattoos...