Sunday, July 15, 2018

A beautiful poem by Sharanya Singh


I wish…

The other day I had a dream,
It was so weird I was about to scream!
I had a weird thought on my mind,
And how to stop it I had to find.
I saw we had new technology,
If it sounds funny please accept my apology.
I was searching on the net,
It was the world map I bet,
I put my finger on artic and closed my eyes,
In a second I was near the glaciers ,
And all around was ice.
I then tried something grand,
Then I rolled in the Dubai sand.
So this was the new Discovery,
I took some time for the recovery.
I could go wherever I wanted,
As if my grand wish was granted.
All of us would get to see the whole Earth,
With this technology there is no dearth.
GOD! Please make this dream come true!
How will u do it I have no clue…

Sharanya Singh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to us. Pleas share your feedback

A beautiful poem by Misari Parikh

ANGEL A pair of Chelsea boots, A floral Gucci suit. Fingers with polished nails And wore a couple of rings. Left arm covered in tattoos...